英 语 试 题
说明:本试题分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分。第一卷 1 至 12 页， 第二卷 13 至 14 页。满分 150 分。答题时间 120 分钟。
第一卷(选择题共 115 分)
第一部分听力(共两节，满分 30 分) 做题时，先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。 第一节(共 5 小题;每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A, B, C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听 完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. How is the woman going to Fuzhou? A. By train. 2. When will the man see the manager? A. At 6:00 pm. B. At 6:30. C. At 7:30. B. By taxi. C. By car.
3. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers? A. Policeman and driver. 4. what are they talking about ？ A. Holiday. B. Homework. C. Traveling. B. Teacher and student. C. Judge and lawyer.
高三英语试题第 1 页共 14 页
5. What does the woman think of Susan's teacher? A. Gentle. B. Patient. C. Hard.
第二节(共 15 小题;每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A, B, C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟两遍。并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读，听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每 段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 7 题. 6. What are the two speakers talking about? A. Caoking. 7. Who is going to 仰 the new dish cooking? A. Helen. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What's the relationship between the two speakers? A. Friends. 9. What city is the man going to? A. London. 10. Where is the woman from? A. France. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 13 题. 11.Where does the conversation probably take place? A. On the phone. 12. What is advertised in the paper? A. A bank. B. A supermarket. C. An apartment. B. In the apartment. C. On the Black Street. B. Spain. C. England. B. Barcelona. C. Beijing. B. Strangers. C. A couple. B. Jack. C. Jack's sister. B. A concert C. A dinner gathering.
13. How much does the man have to pay weekly? A. ? l10. B. ? 125. 高三英语试卷第 2 页共 14 页(背面还有试题) C. ? 140.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至 16 题. 14. Where does the conversation take place? A. At an airport. 15. Who is the woman speaker? A. A passenger. B. An air. C. A surveyor. B. On a plane. C. At a tax free shop.
16. Which of the following is not so satisfactory? A. Flight service. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题. 17. What's American Vision? A. A hospital. 18. What can the staff do for you? A. Teach you technology. 19. What is free in the store? A. Glasses. 20. On what day is American Vision closed? A. Sunday. B. Saturday. C. Friday. B. Frames. C. Eye exams. B. Treat your eyes. C. Help you pick out glasses. B. A glasses store. C. A kind of glasses. B. Prices of tax free items. C. Airport condition.
第二部分英语知识运用(共两节，满分 45 分) 第一节单项填空(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分，满分 15 分) 从 A, B, C 和 D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21.一 Was it worth traveling so far? 一 !We got a breath-taking view. B. Completely C. Absolutely . D. suffer D. Particularly
22. In our life there may be a set of unintended consequences that we just did not A. foresee B. accept C. forbid _to the future of the world peace. C. similar
23. These talks between the two countries are A. standard B. critical
D. temporary that separate
24. Mo Yan once stated in his speech that literature can overcome the countries and nations. A. features B. appetites C. customs
高三英语试题第 3 页共 14 页
25. The car didn't take him into the center of the city A. as B. until
he expected. C. when D. before to draw
26. An agreement between China and the USA, announced in November, 2014,_ even more Chinese tourists to America. A. is promising B. promises C. has promised
D. will promise
27. Why attend colleges or universities_costs are so high when you can make it on line? A. that B. which C. where . D. to be settled write out something D. when
28. Although we've been working for 20 hours, there are many points remaining_ A. to settle B. settled C. settling
29. It is required that anyone submitting a comment on our products a bit more thoughtful and detailed. A. could 30. The missing boy was A. held up B. might C. would
_at last in the street and sent back home by policemen. B. taken up C. picked up you got the news. C. until D. after D. brought up
31. I'd very much like to know when it was A, that 32. Be sure to keep yourself A. inform B. before
by reading journals and books in the field. B. informing C. being informed _，enjoy every minute of life. C. in the end D. in fact exactly D. informed
33. The economic blow will hit soon. Get ready, but A. in the meanwhile B. in other words
34. When it comes to finding friends, perhaps the first step is understanding friendship is. A. which B. what C. how
35.一 John was badly hurt in the accident this morning. 一 .Poor guy! B. So he was C. He was so D. So it was with him
A. So was he
第二节完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分) 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从短文后各题所给的 A, B, C 和 D 四个选项中， 选出可以填入相应空格的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
高三英语试题第 4 页共 14 页
People might tell you,"Oh, boy! Get ready. The move from high school to college is a 36 one!" 37 of yourparents, there will be a 38 - -maybe early on,
As excited as you are to get out of the house and away from the absolute maybe later--that you will start feeling a little homesick(想家的). You can't go home every time you feel homesick. Even if your school is food and laundry services. 40 at least until
39 to your home, resist the urge to return on weekends for
Columbus Day to leave the new 41 you're trying to create, which will help you step 42
your comfort zone. The whole point of college 44 The best cure for
一 beyond getting a 43 一 is for you to get out and make some decisions for yourself, to foster youree homesickness is to get out and 45 in something. Anything! It will help take your 46
off your homesickness, and give you the
opportunity to get 47 and have a little extra fun as well. You will meet new people who have similar 48 , and maybe even contribute to a worthy 49 that makes a difference in somebody else's 50 Imagine that. Cure your homesickness and provide a service to mankind. That's a 51 play. exercise. Go for a walk or a slow run around campus. Go to the gym. Or 53 go kick a
Another great cure for homesickness is 52
footbag with the skaters at the entrance to your dorm. Whatever you do, you'll feel so much 54 healthy mind 55 a healthy body. Plus, it's fun! B. Tough B. Touch B. Way B. Close B. Concentrate B. Environment B. forward to B. Reward B. Spirit B. Disappear B. Body C. Smooth C. Control C. Place C. Related C. Relax C. Post C. out of C. Position C. Responsibility C. Fit C. Mind 高三英语试题第 5 页共 14 页
about yourself when you're done. A
36. A. wonderful 37. A. Contact 38. A. Time 39. A. Similar 40. A. Wait 41 .A. Test 42. A. Into 43. A. Chance 44. A. independence 45.A. Put 46. A.sense
D. constant D. Record D. Transfer D. Connected D. Study D. Building D. Down D. Degree D. Cooperation D. Participate D. Burden
47. A. Involved 48. A. Relations 49. A. Issue 50. A. Task 51 .A. Double 52. A. Fashionable 53. A. Rather 54. A.crazier 55. A. turns to
B. Organized B. Cultures B. Platform B. Life B. Simple B. Gentle B. Gradually B. Better B. results in
C. Paid C. Professions C.cause C. Hope C. Different C. Mental C. Even C. more concerned C. refers to
D. Prepared D. Interests D. Process D. Stage D. Common D. Physical D. Regularly D.more senous D. lies in
第三部分阅读理解(共 20 小题;每小题 2 分，满分 40 分) 阅读下面短文，从每题所给的 A, B, C 和 D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A His journey in China has touched the lives of many and led to the Friendship Award. Levine has been an Engtish instructor at Minzu University of China since 2008. Although China has Thousands of foreign English teachers, Levine stands out from the rest. He received China's Friendship Award, the nation's highest honor for a foreigner, on Sept 30 and dined with China's top leaders at the Great Hall. The award is given to 100 foreign experts each year. For the fall semester(学期)of 2014, Levine teaches 16 hours a week in oral English, conversational English, and American and British cultures. He also coaches students to participate in national English public speaking or debate competition. He gives a public speaking class during some semesters. During his time in China, Levine has learned about the country through his teaching. "For example being a teacher at Minda (Minzu University of China) teaches me not only about Chinese culture, but China's various cultures," he said, adding that he enjoys meeting 高三英语试题第 6 页共 14 页(背面还有试题)
Chinese students from different ethnic(种族的)groups. Before he came to China, Levine was a social worker and organizer for working families and had worked with many minority communities all over the US. He has a PhD in sociology. "As a sociologist in the US, I knew little about other Chinese ethnic groups other than Han. Ethnic groups usually tied with conflicts when they were reported in the West," Levine said. "However, I can see them sitting with each other, eating with each other and sharing a dorm together. You can see people getting along here." True to his beliefs, Levine teaches all the time, both in and oat of class. "When I am teaching, it's not always in a classroom. If I am singing Chinese songs to a Western audience, I am introducing China to Westerners," Levine said. He wrote down his experiences in China and published them in a book called Stories from My Chinese Journey. 56. According to the passage, China's Friendship Award is A. given by Minzu University of Ghina B. given to foreign English teachers alone C. meant for outstanding foreign experts D. regarded as the nation's highest honour 57. Why was Levine given China's Friendship Award? A. He was devoted to his chosen career in China. B. He published a book about his Chinese journey. C. He dined with China's top leaders at the Great Hall D. He coached shidents for public speaking competition. 58. In Levine's eyes, Chinese ethnic groups A. are tied with conflicts B.live together in harmony C.get on well with foreigners D. share everything with others 59. Westerners can learn about China through his A. book and songs C. lectures on Chinese Culture 高三英语试题第 7 页共 14 页 . B. social work in US D. work with minority communities . .
They are the little sweeties who look pretty cute in a photo, or when sleeping 一 but a lot less appealing at 30,000 ft, crying loudly in the seat right next to you. According to a new survey, almost seven in ten Britons dislike flying with babies so much that they would like to see child-free areas introduced on planes. As for long-distance flights where people want to sleep, almost one in four British travelers no-kind-zones should be fixed as required sections. The survey was conducted by bookings website LateDeals.co.uk, with 1,108 UK consumers questioned as to what they hate most about air travel. And our dislike of noisy children and babies on planes runs deep, it seems. More than a third of us 一 35 per cent 一 would pay extra to travel on a childless service. Long-distance passengers would be prepared to pay an additional ?63 to the cost of a return ticket if it meant adults only on board. And on short-distance flights, an extra #28 on the price of a return fare would be considered good value if it guaranteed an absence of angry babies in the middle of the economy-class aisle(走道). However, screaming babies are not the only source of annoyance for British travellers. In fact, according to the research on the most annoying types of airline passengers, a crying baby ranks as only the fourth. Over half of those surveyed 一 58 per cent 一 selected 'drunk travellers' as their pet peeves. People with `bad personal hygiene(卫生)’ and travellers who kick the back of the seat in front were also near the top of the list, causing anger to 48 and 47 per cent of us respectively(分别地). Crying babies came in at fourth on the list, a pet peeve for 43 per cent of those surveyed. 60. Britons dislike flying with babies because they A. get angry easily C. sleep right next to them . B. make too much noise D. stay in the economy-class aisle believes that
61 .How many British travellers surveyed would like to have no-kid-zones on planes'? A. About 35%. B. About 43%. C. About 58%. 高三英语试题第 8 页共 14 页 D. about 70%.
62. What does the underlined phrase "pet peeves" in the last third paragraph mean? A. Pets on a plane. C. People who annoy you. B. Passengers with a baby. D. People who were surveyed.
63. What kind of passengers is most disliked by British airline travellers? A. The crying babies on a flight. B. People with bad personal hygiene. C. Those who have drunk too much alcohol. D. Those who kick the back of the seat in front. C A well-known Peking Opera artist believes that the art should hold its Chinese identity despite its translation. "The Chinese Jingju (Peking Opera) is actually not equal towestern opera or ballet, no matter what innovations(创新)have been made to it," said Mei Baojiu, son and successor of Chinese theater master Mei Lanfang (1894-1961), on Wednesday. But junior Mei is not against innovation. The play he directed being shown during the ongoing seventh Jingju art festival in Tianjin Municipality employs modern technologies such as 3D image, stereo and LED while keeping the singing of his father. He believes the high tech helps make Jingju performance visually more impressive and trendy. "All innovation methods, however, should be used to serve rather than overpower the content," said Mei. Jingju, with a history of more than 200 years, is a synthesis of music, dance, and acrobatics(杂技)and is widely regarded as a symbolic expression of Chinese culture. Many historical events were adapted into Jingju plays, which in the past were an important access to history and moral principles. Due to its relatively outdated performance pattern and slow rhythm(节奏)，Jingju has been losing audience, young people in particular, which endangers the national quintessence(国粹). Artists like Mei are making efforts to train young generation and promote Jingju both at home and overseas. In memory of the 120th anniversary of Mei Lanfang's birth, Mei Baojiu and Beijing Peking Opera Theater have run a world performance tour from 2013 to 2014. "The biggest difference between Chinese theater and Western theater and opera, is its being traditional. The root of Jingju never be changed," Mei said in a lecture at the UN Headquarters in August. 高三英语试题第 9 页共 14 页 should
64. What can we learn from the passage? A. Jingju was created in the 1710s. B. Jingju is quite equal to western opera. C. Many Jingju plays are based on historical events. D. Mei Langfang learned to play Jingju from Mei Baojiu. 65. Which is closest in meaning to the underlined word "synthesis" in the fourth paragraph? A. Combination. 66. What problem is Jingju u faced with? A. People like western opera better. B. It is only fit for the old generation. C. Ways can't be found to quicken its rhythm. D. The number of Jingju goers is decreasing. 67. What is the main idea of the passage? A. Peking Opera should hold Chinese Identity. B. Peking Opera was created by Mei Langfang. C. Much innovation has been made to Peking Opera. D. Technologies help to make Peking Opera impressive. D We've had a lot of posts about newer movies here on GeekDad. But everyone knows it's important to read classic novels in order to properly appreciate modern ones, and, similarly, it's important to watch classic movies. Now, many classic movies are too hard for kids to understand, so it seems proper to start the discussion with comedies. Here are 5 classic film comedies for every geek(发烧友): ?Duck Soup 一 It's hard to pick just one Marx Brothers' movie, but this is probably the easiest one for kids to appreciate. The songs in Duck Soup are all silly ones, unlike in most of their movies. And there's tons of slapstick(滑稽戏).The political satire(讽刺)will go right over most kids' heads, but teenagers will love it. ?The Court Jester 一 This is one of Danny Kaye's best movies. It's accessible to kids because of the Robin Hood-time setting, and the story is, while complex, mostly unnecessary for kids to enjoy the funniest bits. Plus, it's got Basil Rathbone parodying(恶搞)himself, and 高三英语试题第 10 页共 14 页 B. Basis. C. Translation. D. Representative.
Angela Lansbury as a self-absorbed princess. You can't miss. ?The General 一 Probably Buster Keaton's best movie, with some of the most amazing performances on film. The movie simply never stops moving start to finish, and has enough slapstick and other visual humor that most kids probably won't care that it's a silent film. ?Safety Last!- Another silent film of the Harold Lloyd where he famously hangs from the face of a clock. It's short, very funny, and amazing to watch. ?Modern Times 一 A silent comedy, more slapstick, with its master Charlie Chaplin. Most kids won't get the social commentary, but the Little Tramp is bound to appeal. 68. The writer hold the view that _.
A. it is impossible for kids to enjoy classic movies B. all geeks should post newer movies on the blog C. classic comedies are easier for kids to understand D. classic novels are more important than modern ones 69. How do you understand the underlined sentence in the first comedy introduction? A. The satire is beyond most kids. B. The satire is not intended for kids. C. Most kids will find the satire enjoyable. D. Most kids will understand the satire quickly. 70. What do the last 3 comedies have in common? A. They are all very short. C. They have the same director. 71 .For kids, all the five comedies are A. proper but dull C. amusing and instructive E I have always been an advocate(倡导者)of recycling as I am thoroughly convinced of its value as a means of increasing public awareness of the cost of our consumerism. In the 20+ years I have been in the organizing profession, I have never heard anyone complain that their problem in getting nized was that they didn't have enough "stuff'. 高三英语试题第 11 页共 14 页(背面还有试题) _. B. interesting but hard D. suitable and appealing B. They are all silent films. D. They have the same theme.
It doesn't seem like getting rid of things should be such a difficult issue, but in my own experience and in the lives of clients(客户)，it often is. I have spent countless hours listening to clients argue why they need to keep clothes they haven't worn in ten years, tools they aren't sure how to use, artwork they don't even like 一 and, of course, old magazines they're sure to read some day! Why not recycle those things you aren't using? It's amazing how many ways you can find to recycle them. Towels and bedding are badly needed by homeless shelters. Pre-school programs can use calendars(挂历)with pretty pictures. Local schools are often delighted to have used computer equipment. The Lions Club collects eyeglasses for people who cannot afford to purchase them. How many pairs do you have in your dresser drawer? My mother had a pile of overalls which my father no longer used, but she didn't know anyone who needed them. She just couldn't bring herself to throw them away, so she put them in a box at home. One day she heard a woman on the radio say that she wanted to buy overalls because she used part of them to make jumpers and trousers which she sold to raise money for her favorite charity(慈善).She didn't even care if the overalls had holes in them, because she covered them up with decorations. My mother was extremely happy to find a home for the overalls 一 and get a check for $10 besides! 72. What does the first paragraph imply? A. People actually need more consumption. B. People possess too little stuff to get organized. C. Consumers are aware of the value of recycling. D. Consumerists neglect the cost of their consumption. 73. According to the writer, most people tend to A. feel it easy to get rid of things C. give away things they aren't using . B. find excuse for keeping things D. complain about too much stuff at home
74. What does the underlined word "them" in the last paragraph refer to? A. Holes. B. Overalls. C. Jumpers. D. Trousers.
75. What would be the best title for the passage? A. A Recycling Experience C. Recycling 一 A Win-win Act B. An Advocate of Recycling D. Recycling 一 A Way to Get Organized 高三英语试题第 12 页共 14 页
第二卷(非选择题共 35 分) 第四部分写(共两节，满分 35 分) 第一节短文填同(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 阅读下面短文，根据以下提示:1)汉语提示，2)首字母提示，3)语境提示，在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词，并将该单 词完整 地写在短文下方相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确，拼写正确。 ．． John F. Kennedy was born in Brookline, Massachusetts, on May 29, 1917, the second of nine children born to Joseph P. and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy. After (76) Harvard in 1940, Kennedy joined the U.S. Navy and then he ( 77 ) r Navy and Marine Corps Medal (78 ) a Japanese destroyer. In I 946, Kennedy served three(79) (80 ) _(任期)in the House of Representatives. At the __(击 _(毕业)from _ a Purple Heau and the
leading survivors to safety after his boat was sunk by
__ of forty-three, Kennedy became president of the United States after ( 81)
败)Richard M. Nixon. He became the youngest man ever to be elected president. His speech on the day he took office is considered ( 82 ) o urged his fellow Americans ( 83 ) of the best speeches in American history. He
"ask not what your country can do for you 一 ask what
you can do for your country". On national issues, he put forward a new civil rights law (84) __would guarantee equal treatment for blacks in public places and jobs. It _ with
would speed the work of ending racial separation in schools. So he was(85)p many people. But unfortunately, on the morning of November 22, 1963, President Kennedy was murdered in Dallas, Texas.
高三英语试题第 13 页共 14 页
第二节书面表达(满分 25 分) 青少年的健康成长问题一直是人们关注的焦点。现在越来越多的学生不爱参加体育运动，请你用英语写一篇短文，发表你 的看法。 内容要点: 1.指出不爱活动的表现; 2.分析其原因; 3.提出改变现状的建议。 注意: 1.词数 120 左右;短文开头已给出，不计入总词数; 2.文中不能出现考生的具体信息。 Nowadays, most students spend almost all their time on study.
宁德市 2015 届普通高中毕业班单科质量检查
第一部分 第二部分 第一节 第二节 听力（共 20 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分；与参考答案不符的不得分） 6—10 CBBAB 11—15 ACCAC 16—20 BBCCA 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 26—30 BCDDC 41—45 BCDAD 60—63 BDCC 31—35 ADABB 46—50 CADCB 64—67 CADA 51—55 ADCBD 68—71 CABD
单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分；与参考答案不符的不得分） 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分；与参考答案不符的不得分） 阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分；与参考答案不符的不得分）
21—25 CABDA 36—40 BCABA 第三部分 56—59 CABA 72—75 DBAC 第四部分 第一节
写（共两节，满分 35 分） 77. received 81. defeating 85. popular 78. for 82. one 79. terms 83. to
短文填词（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
76. graduating/graduation 80. age 84. that/which 第二节
书面表达（共 1 题，满分 25 分）
One possible version: Nowadays, most students spend almost all their time on study. They don’t enjoy taking part in outdoor activities and avoid intense sports like long-distance running, basketball, volleyball, etc, which results in poor health and contributes to injuries in common sports. As far as I’m concerned, many factors account for these problems. For one thing, too much emphasis is laid on study, which takes up even the time students would otherwise spend on sports. For another, things like computers and cellphones seem more appealing to them .What’s more, such stuff as online games, movies and so on, is readily accessible to them. Thus, I suggest schools make it a rule for students to spend at least one hour a day on sports. Parents can also arrange some weekend activities in which their children are willing to get involved. As for students, they should be aware of the importance of physical health and take exercise regularly. （144 words）
高三英语参考答案 第 1 页 共 1 页