考试时间：3 月 22 日 命题人：周培燕
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分,共 12 页,全卷共四大部分,满分 150 分. 考试时间 120 分钟。
第Ⅰ卷 (共 115 分) 第一部分: 听力 (共两节，20 小题, 每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分)
第一节 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项，并标注在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒的时间来回答有关小题 和阅读下一题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1.What is the woman? A. A teacher. B. A nurse. C. A saleswoman 2.Where are the man and the woman? A. In the market. B. In the bedroom. C. In the field. 3.How many stories is Mary going to read next term? A. Two. B. Seven. C. Five 4.Why is Mary calling Allen? A. Allen is asking Mary a problem in his lesson. B. Mary is asking Allen to see a film. C. Mary wants to know what Allen is doing. 5. How did the man find the talk? A. He thought it was useful for nobody. B. He thought it was interesting. C. He did not enjoy it at all. 第二节 听下面 5 段对话或独白，每段对话和独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各 个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各个小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白 读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答 6 至 8 题。 6. What is the relationship between the speakers? A. Manager and employee. B. Storekeeper and salesman C. Interviewer and interviewee 7. What did the man do at the age of ten? A. He sold golf. B. He looked for a job. C. He worked in a market.
8. What the woman have the man do overseas every month? A .Travel for his pleasure. B. Sell medical instruments C Take a marking course. 听第 7 段材料，回答 9 至 11 题。 9.Where are the two speakers? A. On a bus. B. In a hotel. C. At an airport 10. When did the man phone the woman last time? A. 10 minutes ago. B.15 minutes ago. C. An hour ago. 11. Why is the man worried? A. He may be late for his flight. B. His bags are too heavy to carry. C. The bus is crowded. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 12 至 14 题。 12.What probably is the woman? A. A judge. B. A lawyer. C. A police officer. 13. How does the woman know about the man? A .The neighbors have phoned her about him. B. He has kept in touch with her for 3 days. C. She lives not far from his house. 14.Where have the jewels been found? A. In the man’s car. B. Under the man’s bed. C. Inside the man’s gloves. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 15 至 17 题。 15. What is the man speaker looking for? A. A bookstore. B. A guide. C. A repair shop. 16. Where is the place the man wants to go? A. Near a police station. B. Behind a tower. C. On the first street. 17.What does the man think of the woman? A. Interesting . B. Beautiful C. Helpful. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. What does the speaker prefer to do to spend the spare time? A. Stay at home. B. Go outdoors. C. Watch TV. 19.What are needed for a healthy body? A. Fresh air, sunlight and enough physical exercises. B. Sunlight ,enough physical exercises and reading’ C. Fresh air, enough physical exercises and enough music. 20. Which of the following is NOT the reason for outdoors activities? A. Take a lot of time and money. B. Can meet a lot of people C. Spend too much time indoors. 第二部分:语言知识及应用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节：语法和词汇知识（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分）从 A、B、C、D 四个
选项中，选出可以空白处的最佳答案，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21. The Voice of China, _____hot show on Zhejiang TV , was reported to have over one hundred million audience, which came as _____shock to me. A. a; the A. being completed A. set aside B. a; a C. the; a D. the; the 22. The airport ______ next year will help promote tourism in this area. B. to be completed C. completed D. having been completed B. set off C. set in D. set out 23. Peter _____the papers he was marking and reached for his cigarettes and matches.
24. ________is known to us all is that my tutor , for ______life was tough in the past, still works very hard in his seventies. A. As; whose B. It; whose C. As; whom D. What; whom 25．_______clearly aware of the danger ahead , he accepted the task without fear. A. As if B. Though C. If D. As though 26. In face of difficulties, don’t be discouraged . _________things as they are and you will enjoy every day of your life A. Taking B. Taken C. Take D. To take
27. I got to the office earlier that day, _______the 7：30 train from Paddington . A. having caught B. to have caught C. to catch D. caught 28. Please post this letter in the post office nearby , and ________,I will get two tickets in the train station. A. in meantime B. on the meanwhile C. in the meanwhile D. in meantime 29. We didn’t know you were in trouble at that time , otherwise we _______you a hand. A. had given A．point A. what A. all of what B. gave B．sense B. which B. all of which C. would give C．matter C.where C. all of them D. would have given 30. It makes no ______which road you take ; both lead to the city ,and they are equally long. D．difference D. how D. all of whom
31. He wrote a letter _______he explains what had happened in the accident. 32. The children , _______had played the whole day long , were worn out. 33-----How is your son in the new school? ------At first ,he felt uncomfortable, but he soon learned to_______。 A. fit in B. fit up C .fit with D. fit on
34. There is nothing to do for us, we ______well go to the movie theatre for Fast & Furious 6. A. can B. would C. may D. should 35．—Mom, can we go to the bakery for some delicious cake?
—________. Can’t you see I’m busy with the draft at the moment? A. Take it easy B. Forget it C. Don’t mention it D. Yes, go ahead
第二节： 完型填空 (共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分) When I begin planning to move to Auckland to study, my mother was worried about a lack of jobs and cultural differences. Ignoring these arrived, I realized the importance of getting a job do this 39 36 38 , I got there in July 2010. 37 I
my living experience. Determined to 40
, I spent several weeks going door-to-door for a job, but found
response（回应）. One afternoon, I walked into a building to ask 41 there were my job opportunities 42 . As I was
（机会） . The people there advised me not to continue my job search in that about to 43 44
, a man who had been listening approached me and asked me to wait outside 45 . He asked me about my plans and encouraged me 47 a job.
. Nearly ten minutes later, he
to stay 46
. Then he offered to take me to Royal Oak to 48
I was a little surprised, but had a I had 49
feeling about him. Along the way, I realized that 50 at his business partner’s office to 52 on dressing and speaking. I
resumes （简历） . Seeing this, the man 51
make me fifteen
copies. He also gave me some 53
handed out my resumes and went home feeling very 54 from a store in Royal Oak offering me a job. It seems that the world always 55
. The following day, I received a
to you when you need it. And this time, it was a
complete stranger who turned out to be a real blessing. 36. A. doubts 37. A. Even if 38. A. of 39. A. on my own 40. A. any 41. A. why B. concerns B. Every time B. at B. on my way B. much B. wherever
C. instructions C. Now that C. for C. by any chance C. some C. whether
D. reasons D. Soon after D. with D. by the day D. little D. whenever
42. A. director 43. A. answer 44. A. for ever 45. A. returned 46. A. silent 47. A. pick out 48. A. dull 49. A. made use of 50. A. stopped 51. A. right 52. A. pressures 53. A. lonely 54. A. call 55. A. turns off
B. attitude B. work B. at any time B. hesitated B. busy B. search for B. good B. taken care of B. knocked B. more B. agreements B. funny B. tip B. goes over
C. language C. leave C. as usual C. passed C. positive C. take on C. guilty C. run out of C. glanced C. former C. impressions C. disappointed C. present C. gives back
D. manner D. refuse D. for a while D. regretted D. comfortable D. give up D. general D. become tired of D. appeared D. different D. suggestions D. satisfied D. report D. looks up
第三部分: 阅读理解 (共两节，满分 40 分) 第一节：阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中，选出最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(共 15 小题, 每小题 2 分，满分 30 分) A One winter evening, a storekeeper was going to close up his shop. Suddenly he saw Seth, a lazy, good – for – nothing fellow grasp a pound of fresh butter and hid it in his hat. No sooner had the storekeeper seen the act than he hit upon exactly the right revenge(报复). He would punish the thief, and satisfy his own appetite for fun. Seth had his hat on his head, and the butter in his hat. He was anxious to leave. However, the rightful owner of the butter offered him a cup of hot drink, took him by the shoulders and planted him in a seat close to the stove. The grocer filled in the stove as many sticks of wood as he could. Seth already could feel the butter settling down closer to his hair, so he jumped up, declaring that he must go. ―Sit down; don’t be in such a hurry,‖ replied the grocer, pushing him back into the chair again. Streak after streak of the butter came pouring from under the poor man’s hat. The fun-loving grocer kept on putting wood into the stove. Then, as if surprised, he remarked, ―You
seem to be sweating as if you were warm! Let me put your hat away for you.‖―No! ‖ exclaimed poor Seth at last, unable to stand it a moment longer. ― No, I must go; let me out.‖ A greasy (油 腻的) waterfall of butter was now pouring down the poor man’s face and neck, dipping into his clothes, and trickling down his body into his b oots. He was bathed in oil from head to toe. Just as Seth rushed out of the door, the grocer said, ― I believe the fun I’ve had out of you is worth the money, so I shan’t charge you for that pound of butter in your hat.‖ 56．Why did Seth put the butter in his hat? A．Because he didn’t want to pay for it. B．Because he just wanted to play a trick on the grocer. C．Because he wanted to revenge himself on the grocer. D．Because he had nowhere to put the butter but in the hat. 57．What is not the action that the grocer took as a revenge? A．The grocer offered Seth a cup of hot drink. B．The grocer offered to take off Seth’s hat. C．The grocer overcharged Seth for the butter. D．The grocer forced Seth to take a seat near the stove. 58．What was the purpose of the grocer’s hospitality(热情好客)？ A．He wanted to be kind to him. B．He wanted to sell more of his goods. C．He wanted to make friends with Seth D．He wanted to take his revenge on Seth by making the butter in his hat melt. 59．What is the best title of the passage? A．Great Fun B．The Right Revenge C．A Fun-loving Grocer D．A Foolish Customer
Attractions Do you： ◆Love the National Park, value it and hope to safeguard its future? ◆Wish to see the beautiful landscape of the Park protected? ◆Like to enjoy peaceful, informal recreation within the Park? Aims The Friends organization aims are to help protect and improve the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park for all to enjoy. We are a voluntary
organization and registered charity without financial links to the National Park Authority. Activities We encourage everyone to enjoy the National Park through regular talks and visits to interesting places in the Park with expert guides.
We keep an eye on planning applications，Park Authority policies and threats to the National Park such as massive leisure complexes. We work with likeminded organizations such as the Campaign for National Parks to make our voice more effective., We help children to understand the National Park by sponsoring publications such as an adventure booklet and projects in local schools., Benefits, ◆Guided visits to places of interest which may not always be available to the general public., ◆All members receive our regular News and Views., ◆Talks by experts in their fields on current issues. ,◆A discount is available on Friends items for sale., ◆Satisfaction of participation in work parties， for those willing and able to be involved. ,If interested， please complete the Application Form at www. fpnp.org. uk.
60. Which of the following is discouraged by the Friends organization? A. To build massive complexes for public amusement. B. To prevent possible damages to the National Park. C. To help protect and improve the Park for all to enjoy. D. To sponsor publications and projects in local schools. 61. One of the benefits for members of Friends is to ________. A. have Friends' goods free of charge B. visit any place not open to the public C. take part in work parties if they want to D. give talks in their fields on current issues 62．The purpose of this poster is to invite more people to ______. A. raise money for the Friends organization B. join the Friends organization and be members of it C. work as managers for Pembrokeshire National Park D. enjoy the landscape of Pembrokeshire National Park
Think about the different ways that people use the wind. You can use it to fly a kite or to sail a boat. Wind is one of our cleanest and richest power sources (来源), as well as one of the oldest. Evidence shows that windmills (风车) began to be
used in ancient Iran back in the seventh century BC. They were first introduced to Europe during the 1100s, when armies returned from the Middle East with knowledge of using wind power. For many centuries, people used windmills to grind (磨碎) wheat into flour or pump water from deep underground. When electricity was discovered in the late 1800s, people living in remote areas began to use them to produce electricity. This allowed them to have electric lights and radio. However, by the 1940s when electricity was available to people in almost all areas of the United States, windmills were rarely used. During the 1970s, people started becoming concerned about the pollution that is created when coal and gas are burned to produce electricity. People also realized that the supply of coal and gas would not last forever. Then, wind was rediscovered, though it means higher costs. Today, there is a global movement to supply more and more of our electricity through the use of wind. 63．From the text we know that windmills ________. A．were invented by European armies B．have a history of more than 2,800 years C．used to supply power to radio in remote areas D．have rarely been used since electricity was discovered 64．What was a new use for wind power in the late 19th century?_______. A．Sailing a boat. B．Producing electricity. C．Grinding wheat into flour. D．Pumping water from underground. 65．One of the reasons wind was rediscovered in the 1970s is that ________. A．wind power is cleaner B．it is one of the oldest power sources C．it was cheaper to create energy from wind D．the supply of coal and gas failed to meet needs 66．What would the author probably discuss in the paragraph that follows? A．The advantages of wind power. B．The design of wind power plants. C．The worldwide movement to save energy. D．The global trend towards producing power from wind.
In business, there's a speed difference: It's the difference between how important a firm's leaders say speed is to their competitive(竞争的) strategy(策略) and how fast the company actually moves. The difference is important regardless of industry and company size. Companies fearful of losing their competitive
advantage spend much time and money looking for ways to pick up the speed. In our study of 343 businesses, the companies that chose to go, go, go to try to gain an edge ended up with lower sales and operating incomes than those that paused at key moments to make sure they were on the right track. What's more, the firms that ―slowed down to speed up‖ improved their top and bottom lines, averaging 40% higher sales and 52% higher operating incomes over a threeyear period. How did they disobey the laws of business physics, taking more time than competitors yet performing better? They thought differently about what ―slower‖ and ―faster‖ mean. Firms sometimes fail to understand the difference between operational speed (moving quickly) and strategic speed (reducing the time it takes to deliver value)．Simply increasing the speed of production, for example, may be one way to try to reduce the speed difference. But that often leads to reduced value over time, in the form of lowerquality products and services. In our study, higherperforming companies with strategic speed always made changes when necessary. They became more open to ideas and discussion. They encouraged new ways of thinking. And they allowed time to look back and learn. By contrast (相比而言), performance suffered at firms that moved fast all the time, paid too much attention to improving efficiency, stuck to tested methods, didn't develop team spirit among their employees, and had little time thinking about changes. Strategic speed serves as a kind of leadership. Teams that regularly take time to get things right, rather than plough ahead full bore, are more successful in meeting their business goals. That kind of strategy must come from the top. 67．What does the underlined part ―gain an edge‖ in Paragraph 2 mean? A．Increase the speed. B．Get an advantage. C．Reach the limit. D．Set a goal. 68．The underlined part ―the laws of business physics‖ in Paragraph 3 means ________. A．spending more time and performing worse B．spending more time and performing better C．spending less time and performing worse D．spending less time and performing better
69．What can we learn from the text? A．How fast a firm moves depends on how big it is. B．How competitive a firm is depends on what it produces. C．Firms guided by strategic speed take time to make necessary changes. D．Firms guided by operational speed take time to develop necessary
team spirit. 70．Which could be the best title for the text? A．Improve quality? Serve better. B．Deliver value? Plough ahead. C．Reduce time? Move faster. D．Need speed? Slow down.
第二节：信息匹配题 (5 小题,10 分 ，请把答案写在第二卷答题卡上) 阅读下列短文，根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项， 选项中有两项为多余答案。
Taking good notes is a time-saving skill that will help you to become a better student in several ways. 71 .Second, your notes are excellent materials to refer to when you are studying for a test. Third, note-taking offers variety to your study time and helps you to hold your interest. You will want to take notes during classroom discussions and while reading a textbook or doing research for a report. 72 Whenever or however you take 73 ． notes, keep in mind that note-taking is a selective process. The following methods may work best for you. ●Read the text quickly to find the main facts and ideas in it. ●Carefully read the text and watch for words that can show main points and supporting facts. ●Write your notes in your own words. ● 74 ． ●Note any questions or ideas you may have about what was said or written. As you take notes, you may want to use your own shorthand(速记). When you do, be sure that you understand your symbols and that you use them all the time. 75 ． A. Use words, not complete sentences. B. There are three practical note-taking methods. C. You must write your notes on separate paper. D. Otherwise, you may not be able to read your notes later. E. you will also want to develop your own method for taking notes. F. That means you must first decide what is important enough to include in
your notes. G. First, the simple act of writing something down makes it easier for you to understand and remember it. 第Ⅱ 卷 (共 35 分) 第四部分 写作 第一节 （共两节，满分 35 分）
短文改错 （10 分）
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的以下 作文。文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单 词的增加，删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧ ） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（/）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 My uncle was the biology professor. When I was young he was used to take me to the biology lab, when I saw pigs, cats and other animals. My uncle also influenced me through nature walks. He often takes me for a walk in the backyard. We would catch frogs and snake, and find fireflies in the sky. He seemed know everything about wildlife. Eighteen years later, think about my uncle and her influence on my life, I feel very lucky. I am grateful that I got the chance to learn for him. He helped me develop my interest in all that was alive and sometimes death around me. 第二节 书面表达 （25 分） 在学习、生活和工作中，学会与人合作是非常重要的。请你根据下表中提 供的信息，写一篇题为―Being a Good Partner ‖的英文演讲稿。
节省时间和精力 心情愉快 同甘共苦 学会容忍，发现优点
与喜欢的人合作 与不喜欢的人合作 怎样合作 你的观点…… （至少 2 个）
注意： 1.对所给要点，逐一陈述，适当发挥，不要简单翻译: 2.词数 100 左右。开头和结尾已经写好，不计入总词数。 Good afternoon, everyone! The topic of my speech today is ―being a good partner‖ _______________
高二下学期英语答案 听力部分 1-5CABBC 单选 21-25BBADB 完型 6-10CABBA 26-30CACDD 11-15ACABC 31-35 CDACB
36-40BDCAD 41-45 CDCDA 46-50CBBCA 51-55BDDAC 阅读 A ：56-59ACDB B ：60-62ACB C：63-66 CBAD D：67-70 BDCD 七选五 71-75GEFAD 改错[答案] My uncle was a biology professor. When I was young he was used to take me the to the biology lab, when I saw pigs, cats and other animals. My uncle also influenced me where through nature walks. He often takes me for a walk in the backyard. We would catch frogs and took snake, and find fireflies in the sky. He seemed∧know everything about wildlife. Eighteen years snakes to later, think about my uncle and her influence on my life, I feel very lucky. I am grateful that I thinking his got the chance to learn for him. He helped me develop my interest in all that was alive and from sometimes death around me. dead 作文答案 One possible version: Good afternoon , everyone! The topic of my speech today is ―being a good partner‖. Cooperation is a good way for us to learn from each other as well as to save us a lot of time and energy . We will be lucky enough to find someone we like to cooperate with, which will make us feel very happy. However, it can be difficult to team up w i t h s o m e o n e w e d i s l i k e . I n t h i s case, learn to put up with some of his shortcomings and try to discover his advanta g e s H o w c a n w e b e c o m e a g o o d p a r t n e r ? I n m y o p i n i o n , f i r s t l y, w e s h o u l d t r y t o l i s t e n t o
others’ opinions .If he makes mistakes, try to point them out in a polite way.Besides ,never force your ideas on others. Thank you for your listening!